Monday, March 9, 2015

Why the ArlettaUNLEASHED 30 Day BODY LOVE CHALLENGE


Why the Arletta UNLEASHED 30 Day BODY LOVE CHALLENGE?
I decided to do the 30 Day Body Love Challenge after acknowledging how I was still stubbornly holding on to detesting certain parts of my body and how I did’t make nurturing and pampering myself the priority that it is and part of my daily routine.
So I set two goals for myself. The first is to unconditionally love my whole body without reservation PERIOD and to appreciate her beauty as is. The second was to incorporate pampering, indulgence and self-care into my daily routine. So I made a list of all of the things that I had been saying I wanted to do and began doing them regularly and much of what I am sharing with you comes from activities that I performed for my own indulgence and enjoyment. 

I invite everyone to join if the aren’t already a part of it the ArlettaUNLEASHED presents the UNLEASHEDMENT Blog Group so you can dialogue in community about your personal experiences and to be on the lookout for daily updates on the  ArlettaUNLEASHED Fan Page  for each day’s BODY LOVE CHALLENGE. 

I will also be doing regular video posts and written post on ArlettaUNLEASHED Blog so keep posted for that.. I know that we have a pleasure shaming culture. One that makes sure that in spite of the ultra sensual beings and that we females were created as the hopelessly sensual creatures we are meant to be we deny ourselves the joy and bliss of pampering and indulgence. 

With this BODY LOVE CHALLENGE I seek to encourage us all to take time for ourselves. ArlettaUNLEASHED is all about finding the most delicious ways to cultivating Sexy Powerful Feminine. I thank you for joining us in this endeavor and am excited about the potential results. When we fill ourselves up with love, appreciation and care we have surplus energy to serve our loved ones, community and the world. And this is part of my contribution to ushering the balanced feminine revolution that we are ushering in and witnessing.


Loving You Dearly,
Arletta UNLEASHED

No comments:

Post a Comment