Friday, March 13, 2015

Face Skin Brushing - ArlettaUNLEASHED 30 Day BODY LOVE CHALLENGE

Queen Goddesses, I had been skin brushing for years and it had never occurred to me that there was any such thing as face skin brushing. I was so excited when I discovered face brushing especially with all of the benefits that I had enjoyed with regular skin brushing 

When you use a face brush to brush your facial skin you can address dry skin and acne challenges  refine and close pores, your face begins to look more vibrant and smoother and with a specific process you can move stimulate lymphatic flow to get toxins out of your skin improving overall optimal face health. 

Face brushes are very affordable and can easily be ordered online. Remember as you use your face skin brush to be gentle and use a light touch as you brush your delicate facial skin. 

An excellent video that demonstrates an effective way to do face skin brushing and remove toxins is  



No comments:

Post a Comment